Thursday, January 12, 2017

How to reacquaint yourself with an old high school friend on facebook

How to reacquaint yourself with an old high school friend on facebook 

Well hello Mr. M., How have the last 804 years treated you? What have you done with your dangerous self? Over, N

R M - Hey! It has been a long time! I can't remember if we saw each other at the 20th...but even that is a distant memory. Things are great. Married for 20 years, 3 kids (18, 14, 12), moved to Minnesota in 1999....a great place to live. I do the "consulting" gig for work...which is a great thing these days given all the bad-ness in the economy.

How are you? Give me the run down on your last 25 years!

N - Where in Minnesota do you live? Me? Well, after inventing the aluminum foil clamp for tv antennas in 1990, I decided to invest my fortune in ostriches...that sucked because they are mean sons of bitches. No, really, they are! Have you ever invited one into your home, named it Karen, made it a candle light dinner, and given it a warm bath? Not only was Karen ungrateful, it tried to eat my arm!

After that, things took a turn for the worse. I got depressed and blamed all of my woes on rodeo clowns. I might have accidentally gone on a tiny little murderous spree and killed 17 of them. The judge went easy on me because he thought I did society a favour (sp favour instead of favor because he was homeschooled by a British nanny). So I took an 8 year "vacation" that ended in 3. Now I'm back in the inventing game. My latest invention is a brush that un-matts the fur on the lapels of leather bomber jackets. They are selling like hot cakes. Crap, I wish I invented hot cakes! Best - N

No comments:

Post a Comment